Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham’ is among the evergreen films which irrespective of what number of instances we watch, creates magic and connects us deeply to the story. It was a multi starrer movie which featured Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor in lead roles went on to develop into a cult basic!!
Other than this, have you ever seen the epic thriller film Warfare starring Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff? Effectively if sure, then have been you ready to determine the widespread factor between these two movies? No, it’s not simply Hrithik Roshan and his incapacity to age. It’s additionally Johnny Lever’s son, actor Jessey Lever’s cameos.
Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001)
There are various supporting actors within the movie with out whom the movie would have been incomplete. The position of Johnny Lever and his son was one thing value a watch within the film!! Sure, you heard that proper. Jonny’s son Jessey Lever was additionally there within the movie who performed the position of his son Ghasitaram and his one dialogues within the film have been one thing which continues to be recent within the minds of movie fanatics. He was the one who lastly answered Rohan’s (Hrithik Roshan) questions, ‘Kahan Gaye?’ with the sassy reply – “Chup, predominant batata hun. Haldiram ka Thoda Khiska hai, Woh London Gaye Hain, Ek din predominant bhi jaunga”. Other than this, he wasn’t simply sassy when he responded to Rohan’s reply. He was additionally the one to name Rohan out for being the ‘uninvited visitor’, “jo muft ka sharbat peene aaya hai”.
We’re just about positive you haven’t observed this one !!! So, bear in mind Kabir’s (Hrithik Roshan) subordinate Muthu in Warfare? He’s the one who tragically loses his life throughout Kabir and his workforce’s encounter with their major terrorist suspect. That position was performed by Jessey Lever although the position wasn’t that memorable, however it was good to see him on-screen after so a few years.
The 29-year previous elder son of Johny Lever lastly made his performing debut by showing alongside Boman Irani in a Tv Business for a mustard oil firm. Jessey performs a boxer whereas Boman portrays his boxing coach. Within the hilarious video, after profitable the primary spherical, boxer Jessey will get punches thrown at him by his coach(Boman) who was attempting to offer him suggestions for the subsequent one.
Other than this, he additionally made an look just lately within the movie Yeh Saali Aashiqui (2019) in a supporting position.
Attention-grabbing Information :
- He’s a health fanatic who boasts six-pack abs, is thought within the social media house already.
- For the unversed, Jessey has additionally battled most cancers on the mere age of 10 again in 2000. He developed a tumor on his neck which finally changed into most cancers.
- He tried to get into comedy and stand-ups similar to his father however, all his acts flopped! Alternatively, he bagged many greatest actor awards for his critical roles in school performs and determined to concentrate on drama and music.
- He assisted filmmaker Punit Malhotra on his movie Gori Tere Pyaar Mein! (2013).
- Initially, he determined to give up his research after 12th and deliberate to be taught performing on the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Movie Institute in New York. Nevertheless, his sister Jamie Lever insisted to pursue larger research for which he went to London and acquired himself a grasp’s diploma in human useful resource administration.
We want him all the perfect for his future endeavors and want to see extra of him!!
Disclaimer : all the data is predicated on the analysis from the web.